Monday, November 2, 2015

Project 333 Update: October

Phew! I can't believe it's November already! I have been having a blast with my fall Project 333 so I thought I'd share a little update on how it's going.


Originally, I set out to do 4 refashions. I only completed one but it came out too big (shrinking waist ??) so it needs to be tweaked again. I do have two deconstructed but I just need to put them back together! I've been quite busy with other things but I'm hoping more free time in November to get some sewing done.


There are a few things that haven't been worn yet. One is the green and orange dress. I think it's a bit big now (the belt certainly is!). I really need to try it on and decide if I can alter it or if it is time to part ways. My beach pjs haven't been worn but I knew they weren't going to be worn a lot. My capris are just a bit too casual for work so I haven't worn them yet. Then is the fourth skirt set to be refashioned which I haven't even started taking apart.


 I had one pair of shoes kick the bucket so I'm replacing it with this skirt. I really need more skirts since so many of mine are currently out of commission!

Hopefully, I'll also get to capture more of my November outfits too!

1 comment:

  1. It really is hard to believe that we're into November already. Goodness, what a staggeringly fast year this has been!

    Wishing you a beautiful month ahead and all the (continued) best with your Project 333 plans.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete