Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's graduation party season!

It's graduation party season and Saturday I had two in one night. I went comfy casual while I was thrifting but just couldn't resist the chance to dress up for evening.


Outfit:
Sweater: The Limited
Skirt: me-made
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Earrings: Forever 21
Hat: Feathers Vintage Clothing


Oh, my goodness! I adore this hat! I knew it was cute when I spotted it in the store but it's so much fun to wear! It's days like this that make me really love my bangs.


I think I need to add more navy to my wardrobe so I can rock this hat all summer!


I had a great hair day too! This is my THIRD day on the same pin curl set! This just goes to show that it's all about using the right products. More info on this to come later this week.


Usually, I have a hard time mixing neutrals. It just never feels right, but this combo worked. I think the pop of red helped. It would have been better with a red belt or purse or something but it's good. :)

9 comments:

  1. You look very elegant. It's easier to go for comfy casual at big events when there is a ton of people around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look! I wish I could pull off hats. You look greta wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, becoming outfit. You are definitely a vintage hat person, and I love how you've styled your bangs with this one.

    Thank you very much for your comment on my post about wardrobe budgeting, I was nodding in total agreement, because I also do the wait until the end of the month to shop sometimes, too, and it really can help ensure you don't go over budget.

    Wishing you a gorgeous week, sweet gal!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Really really great. The hat and red definitely makes the outfit pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The adorable hat looks great! And I am loving navy. More navy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to see people wearing vintage hats, it's so rare!
    You really feel like another person when you wear one... like a princess!

    ReplyDelete